ZippySearch: Bulk Product Key Generator
Bulk Product Key Generator is a very useful application to generate product keys based in a username or a predefined string.
Adjustable chunk length
Adjustable chunk number
Hard to crack algorithm
Single & Bulk product key generator
Export as CSV file
Load username list from file (.TXT)
Use custom prefixes
Short or long product keys
Alphanumeric product keys
Simple & easy to use
ZippySearch: Shipping Per Product For Woocommerce
Shipping per Product for WooCommerce allows you to define shipping rates for individual products. This plugin will allows you to define different shipping costs, based on customer location. These shipping costs can be used in two ways, it can be added to other shipping methods, or used as a standalone shipping method.
This plugin is your ultimate solution, if you are selling any special or bulky product which require additional shipping than your other product.
- Table Rate Shipping.
- Define Shipping by Weight.
- Define shipping cost based on Shipping Zones (Country, State, Post Code).
- Import & Export rate via CSV.
- Cost can vary depending on location.
- Variable cost per item.
- Very suitable for international shipping.
You can try the live demo setting in our dashboard. Click Here (Demo)
ZippySearch: Flute Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce
This plugin extends WooCommerce to allow site admins to add custom tabs to products. This plugin extends the WooCommerce eCommerce plugin to allow site admins to add custom tabs to products.
Tabs are managed on the Edit Product screen and can be added on a per product basis. Tabs can be easily added and deleted.
Tab content areas use the standard WYSIWYG WordPress editor, and may contain text, html or shortcodes.
ZippySearch: Magento Restrict Product By Country
Magento Restrict Product By Country is an extension which allows you to restrict the shipping of products for certain countries. If you don’t want to sell any product in some countries, you can restrict shipping for each product. Thus, users from these countries will be prevented from trying to order the products. This saves customers from unsuspected behavior.
1 . Upload file manually – Extract it and then extract “Custom_Productrestrict-1.0.0.tgz” and then copy all files app folder and then paste into your magento root directory.
2. Second way is from admin panel – Go to admin panel – System -> Configuration -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager and uncheck ” Put store on the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation” option and browse file and upload it.
3. Clear Cache
4. Now follow provide documentation or goto admin panel and edit any product, you will see restricted country multiple select list.
ZippySearch: Magento Product Retina Images
Display sharp and high quality images only to users that realy use devices with Retina displays and save bandwith on those who do not.
To ensure best peformance this extension will check device pixel ratio and serve appropriate images to users that are using devices with better and newer display. Users using regular screens will be served images in normal size as there is no real benefit in displaying bigger images to them.
- Fast and reliable PHP solution
- Extends products resize() function
- Can set image size and quality for every device pixel ratio between 1 and 3
- Images are cached by default Magento caching solution
- No template overwrites
So called Retina displays have a higher pixel density and the images needs to be two or even three time bigger to be displayed sharp and clear. Magento Product Retina Images extension serve Retina images in @2x sizes and @3x sizes.
Unlike other solutions (like Jquery Retina plugin) this extension will not substitute the normal image for bigger one. This extension extends native Magento resize function and serves the appropriate image size on the fly so only one image is loaded and there is no bandwith overuse or time delays.
Also it is very important that this extension use default Magento caching solution for images so it will not affect your store’s performance.
Quick Start Guide
- Copy all files from the Source directory to your Magento installation root directory
- Go to Admin -> System -> Cache Management and flush all caches
- Logout and login again
- Go to Admin -> System -> Configuration -> MageMill -> Retina Images to configure the extension
ZippySearch: Woocommerce Product Notifications
Woocommerce product notifications. Display Cross-sell, Up-sell, Selected product, Category products, Same category products as notification and boost your product sells.