ZippySearch: Polaris – Minimal & Powerful Shopify Theme
- Full support of all Shopify.com features
- Fully Responsive design – mobile, tablet and computer version
- Awesome product filters – filter by colors, sizes and other custom properties.
- AJAX powered dynamic product collections
- Create awesome dropdown Mega Menus
- Edit the appearance of Polaris using live visual editor
- Easily change homepage layout, add/remove blocks using the live admin editor.
- Unique quickshop feature
- Newsletter popup
- Supports the official Shopify customer reviews app
- Great homepage slider
- Awesome custom homepage banners
- Custom styled google maps integration
- Beautiful typography
- Social media sharing
- Customisable sidebar
- SEO optimised
- Contact form
Powerful e-commerce features
Polaris has all the ingredients required to power your new e-commerce business all the way from it’s first sale to thousands of customers every month. As your store grows you can add easily add more product categories and display them on your sites homepage alongside the already successful ones. Everything can be easily done using built-in tools.
Collections have an awesome filters that make it easy for your customers to find exactly what they are looking for. The collections pages are filtered using ajax so there are not time consuming page loads and everything happens fast.
Modern responsive design
Polaris looks and works great on screen sizes of any type – all the way from super large monitors and till iOS and Android smartphones. It has beautiful wide 1170px layout that will look awesome on HD monitors and modern laptops. For netbooks and other small laptops the more compact 970px mode will be perfect. Tablet and smartphone users will also feel at home with their respective touch device modes.
We also have a best selling version of Polaris for WordPress available here on themeforest.net. Check out: Polaris — Modern & Powerful WooCommerce Theme
Want to learn more? Check out Polaris documentation.
v.1.0.1 – August 4th;
* config/settings_schema.json theme info update
* layout/theme.liquid added version number
Help and Support
If you need help with this theme, please visit our support forum. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 48h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS
ZippySearch: PLMB – Powerful Laravel Module Builder – CRUD Generator + Dynamic Report Builder + Admin Template
With Powerful Laravel Module Builder (PLMB) you can create your custom module with custom fields and UI in ONE minute. PLMB is tool that generateyour CRUD Model, Controller, View, Migration automatically. Also you can define name, data type, length, validation rule and HTML control. The module created that add to admin panel automatically. PLMB integrated with YEP Golabi Admin Template to generate blade view.
The modules based on Laravel Package and it’s portable. Portable means you can copy module package to other project and use it.
With PLMB you can make relationship with other modules that you created. This relationship can be many-to-many or many-to-one. Of course you can remove your relationships and create again.
Dynamic Query & Report Builder is one of the best features about PLMB that works based on Laravel Eloquent ORM. With Query Builder you can select on database as visually easy as piewithout write code. Also you can Print, Export XLS, Save , Edit and Remove your reports.
This is demo clip PLMB
PLMB Main Features:
- Laravel CRUD Module Builder
- Relationship maker between modules that created by yourself
- Dynamic Query & Report Builder from your modules data
- Store Activity Logs from module actions
Laravel Module CRUD Builder Features Details:
- Create unlimited fields with custom name
- Define field data type (like integer, string, boolean, …)
- Define length of field (only for string)
- Define validation rule for each field (by Laravel Validation Rule)
- Define HTML Form Control for display each field
- Define field can be searchable, fillable, showable (in form & grid) or not
- Create CRUD Migration, Model, Controller, View after submit module
- Add the module to PLMB admin panel automatically
- Edit and Remove module at any time
- Create custom laravel package for each module (this package is portable)
- Run migrate & dump-autoload command after create module automatically
Relation Builder or Diagram DesignerFeatures Details:
- Create many-to-one relationship between your modules
- Create many-to-many relationship between your modules
- Merge two package module in one package while creating a relationship
- Delete relationship
- Filter between relationship
Dynamic Query & Report Features Details:
- Create query by your modules and related modules
- Select custom field to display in report table
- Filter data by date fields with datepicker
- Filter data by your module fields
- Filter data by various conditions (such as Like, Equal, Greater than, Less than, Not like,…)
- Add unlimited filter
- Make AND, OR between several condition
- Order report by your custom field as Ascending & Descending
- Display report with pagination
- Export report as Excel file
- Print report
- Save report
- Delete and Edit report
Activity Log Features Details:
- Store activity log by module, action, date, IP address to keep history
- It’s useful for debug, support and security