- What is this? It’s just a pokéball (you can choose among pokéball, greatball, ultraball, masterball) which shakes itself until the page is full loaded;
- How is this made? The pokéball is a css element, so no images are used and it’s full scalable;
- What do you need to use it? This script needs just of jQuery to know when the page is full loaded;
- It is compatible with all common browsers;
- It uses jQuery only to know when the page is full loaded;
- Every animations are css made and fully scalable;
Pokémon is now very trendly thanks to Pokémon GO, insert this pre-loader to impress visitors!
Go to the online demo!