ZippySearch: Organization’s Knowledge Management
This is Web Based Application for posting comments, public announcement, knowledge bases, and holiday/events for individual company. It is also have wiki/blog pages. It is showing the infos on the beautiful dashboard and personal calendar.
1. The company easily post all types of message on the noticeboard.
2. The users can easily go through the notices via their login.
3. The users can automatically set to activate/deactivate a given notice for a given time period thus helping in atomizing the posting and removal of notices after the given time period.
4. The users can also manually activate/deactivate the notices in case the company wants to remove the notice bearing wrong message.
5. The company encourages people to take advantage of other people’s knowledge
6. It ensures everyone can find the documents and other resources useful to them
7. It helps staff easily answer common questions
– User Management System: By using our application, users will have only one login to remember to access their account and support.
– Open source and developer friendly: CodeIgniter Framework used. We can customized it easily.
– System logs: log all users’ activities
– Cataloging / Categorization
– Data Management
– Discussion Board
– Responsive design
– User role access control
– And many more…
MySQL 5.x or later
The above features are generally available in the most current web servers with PHP and MySQL installed.
– Unzip the package
– Upload the whole folders and files to your server. Normally the index.php will be at your root
– Open the application/config/config.php file with a text editor and set your base URL. If you intend to use encryption or sessions, set your encryption key.
– Create your database and dump the noticeboard.sql file in this project folder
– Setup your database in application/config/database.php
– Access your project url with admin account (usn: monorith; pwd: 123456) or with user account (usn:user; pwd: 123456)